Scouting for an Aqua Finance review to help you determine whether this partnership is right for your business?
If so, it’s only natural.
At a time where hundreds of institutes across the U.S are offering finance repayment plans, Aqua Finance, Inc has gone on to become one of the more recognizable lenders in the industry.
That said, a finance company’s popularity does not necessarily mean that the services they offer are the right match for your business’ specific needs.
Similarly, while Aqua Finance may be a noticeable player in the consumer finance industry, depending on the type of financial repayment terms and conditions you need, this institute may not be a perfect fit.
In this review, we will break down and dissect the services which Aqua Finance offers to their partners to aid you in determining whether a partnership with them is what will be in your best interest.
For more general services, you can check our Synchrony Bank review.
Now, let’s get into it.
What Is Aqua Finance?
Aqua Finance (www.aquafinance.com) is a consumer financing company that assists contractors and dealers alike in securing financing programs that their customers can access to fund their projects.
Initially, when Aqua Finance was first launched some 30 years ago by Robert Chadwell and his team, their goal was to deliver financial products within the water treatment industry.
However, the company has since gone on to expand its services. At present, they provide finance solutions across other niches as well.
How Does Aqua Finance Work?
Aqua Finance provides financial plans for projects in the water treatment, home improvement, recreational, and HVAC industries respectively.
When a company offering contracting services wishes to leverage Aqua Finance’s financial planning solutions so that their customers (homeowners) can access them, they need to first become an affiliate partner.
Once that is done, you r customers will be subject to the terms and conditions which Aqua Finance specifies.
To be concrete, these terms and conditions include:
● Approvals that are $100,000 or less
● Annual percentage rates (lowest is 5.9%)
● Finance plans that extend to 180 months
● Minimal collateral restrictions
● Possibility to receive daily funding in your bank account
Once a homeowner has expressed an interest in using Aqua Finance as a line of credit, the partnering contractor needs to apply for a personal loan on behalf of their client. Here you will find an example of their credit application form.
What Are the Drawbacks of Aqua Finance’s Services?
While Aqua Finance is a company that has established itself as a popular lender for homeowners, there are several reasons why they might not be your best choice:
● Relatively high-interest rates: The lowest annual percentage rate (APR) which Aqua Finance charges are 5.9%. The company does not explicitly state the loan amount for which this will be charged nor does it indicate the maximum interest rate that they will charge. That said, several reviews from Better Business Bureau (BBB) indicate that clients who used Aqua Finance complained about high compound interest rates. Needless to say, the lack of transparency regarding their interest rate coupled with their seeming unwillingness to negotiate affordable rates for some suggest that homeowners may find Aqua Finance’s plans unattractive.
● Limit on credit approval: Aqua Finance has a fixed maximum threshold for which homeowners can request funding. This loan amount applies to all sectors for which the company provides credit. While this amount is reasonable, depending on the homeowner and their specific project, this may be insufficient. Consequently, as a contractor, by partnering with Aqua Finance, chances are you will not be able to satisfy the needs of your clients.
● Limit on repayment plan period: Homeowners can request a repayment plan which extends up to 180 months. However, as is the case with credit approval, a contractor who partners with Aqua Finance restricts their customers to a finite number of monthly payment plans. Depending on your customers, this may or may not work in your favor. Some homeowners may require more time to pay off their loan, an option which you will not be able to provide due to Aqua Finance’s inflexibility.
Should You Use Aqua Finance?
Although Aqua Finance is a popular consumer lender, it cannot be denied that the restrictions and inflexibility which characterize their finance plans can constitute a serious setback for contractors.
However, there is a better alternative that you can partner with to enjoy 100% flexible finance options for your customers.
Time Investment Company vs Aqua Finance
|Time Investment Company||Aqua Finance|
|Loan amount||Flexible: we are willing to work case-by-case to meet a homeowner’s needs.||Maximum of $100,000|
|Interest rates||Flexibility: dependent on the specific financial profile and loan amount of the client.||Lowest APR of 5.9%|
|Repayment terms and conditions||Flexible: TIC takes into consideration the homeowner’s loan amount and financial status in order to determine a repayment period which fits their capabilities.||Maximum 180 months|
Time Investment Company (TIC) is the best alternative to Aqua Finance when it comes to sourcing lines of credit within the home improvement industry.
Led by a small, close-knit family for more than 35 years, TIC is rooted in values that place the homeowner and their specific needs above everything else. For that reason, unlike Aqua Finance, all of our finance solutions are customized plans.
This means that we review and evaluate the financial peculiarities of every single homeowner who applies for funding in order to determine comfortable repayment terms and conditions that make your clients happy. This includes factors that crucially affect loan agreements such as interest rates, credit amounts, and repayment time period.
While Aqua Finance is rigid in its repayment conditions, we at Time investment Company are committed to offering you finance plans that are designed with maximum flexibility for each and every one of your clients.
For us, the success of your business and the comfort of your clients are essential. For that reason, we work day and night to ensure that you are provided with the financial solution you need.
Partner With Time Investment Company Today
Under no circumstance should any business limit their finance options by leveraging the solutions offered by Aqua Finance.
Instead, Time Investment is the perfect alternative that will help you deliver the kind of flexible financing solutions that your clients need.
Check out our application form so you can take the first step towards partnering with us.
With over 30 years of experience in the financial industry, Mike Farrell currently leads operations at Time Investment Company.